Sunday, December 6, 2009

well..

deleted a whole bunch of posts, no sense keeping them to remind me of That F'in Job(tm) and what I went through

almost another end to a very miserable year.

unemployed, and unattached. easy to shop for presents that way.. no one even to go to dinner with.. notsomuch

the holidays bring back all the memories of what I have lost.. spending a lot of time watching Christmas movies praying any little bit of 'holiday magic' might find its way here

I've been reading a lot of blogs of late.

Really Really like That's Church. Funny and Honest.
Burgh Baby - if that's what it's like raising children, hmm... scary! Was I like that at that age?
Callapitter - heartbreaking. (is it wrong of me to look at her picture and think she is the most beautiful women I've ever seen? under different circumstances, I would think very hard of asking her out.)

Song of the Day - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (god it feels good finally being able to use that one :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment